Monday, April 28, 2014

Keep the momentum going


Image found on Pinterest

This is one of my favorite sayings.  It does make me sick to think about some of the things we have bought with money we didn't technically have.   Yesterday I listed about 30 things on eBay and hubby listed a few more on Craigslist.  In a 24 hour period I sold 6 items and hubby sold 4.  Making our total of items being sold to $3715 in just a week!  We are hoping to make another payment to the OD account in the next few days!  I'm praying we keep the "sellingitallbutthekids" momentum going, because I'm LOVING the results!  Who wouldn't?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right! Hubby has a HUGE garage of "stuff". I'm always curious if he would part with most of it, how much that would be.....

      Delete
  2. Love this and your site!!!

    ReplyDelete